Sõnum
Autor
Kasutaja avatar
vaska
Lumelendur

Diiselsubarud?

#1 Postitus Postitas vaska » K, 29 Mär 2006 01:51:04 +0300

Nagu kuulda on, siis Legacy tuleb diiselmootoriga :?: :shock:
Subaru is to offer its first diesel engine in the Legacy range next year.

The engine, designed and developed in-house, is thought to have a similar 'boxer' layout to Subaru's flat-four and flat-six petrol engines, as it will be built on the same production lines. It will also work in conjunction with Subaru's four-wheel-drive system.

Bringing this forward to production has been made possible by Toyota taking a 8.7% shareholding in Subaru; Toyota is to supply its hybrid technology to Subaru, which is too small to afford to bring such expensive systems to production by itself.

Subaru chief executive Kyoji Takenaka said: 'Because we're a small company, we had to choose between hybrid and diesel. Now that we have this arrangement with Toyota, diesel engine development and production are going to be our priority& we're hoping to get it to market some time around the end of 2007, or 2008.'

The Subaru hybrids will come later, however.

Subaru expects around half of its European sales to be of diesel models by 2010 and then around a third of all its sales - including, ultimately, up to 20% of sales in Japan and the US.

Takenaka went on to tell reporters that the relationship with Toyota would not necessarily compromise Subaru's independence, though Toyota has now replaced General Motors as the firm's largest shareholder. He expects the firm to remain as an independent partner, much as Yamaha works with Toyota.

'We're a pretty stubborn bunch,' he said. 'We never managed to blend in with Nissan Motor Co or GM when we were allied with them. We'll preserve our independence.'

However, he sees the chance to learn much from Toyota in terms of the reduction in production costs and speeding up product development.

http://www.channel4.com/4car/news/news- ... s_id=14266
I've got AWD and i'm not afraid to use it!

Kasutaja avatar
b_mon
Sõõrikujoonistaja

#2 Postitus Postitas b_mon » K, 29 Mär 2006 08:56:25 +0300

kiremist subaru 2008 diiselmootorist kuulsin juba aastat paar tagasi..

järelikult oli diil toyotaga juba ammugi susisemas ?
siis toyotat loomulikult ei mainitud :roll:

Ar21
Guru

#3 Postitus Postitas Ar21 » K, 29 Mär 2006 11:06:38 +0300

Kuulda oli jah kusagil, et tahavad teha diislit ja ikka ilmtingimata bokserit.
Bensubokserid paistavad silma teiste sama mahulistega võrreldes lühema kolvikäiguga (ja jämedamate kolvidega), kuna liiga lai mootor vist ei mahuks lihtsalt lansekate vahele ära. Praktiliselt rusikas mahub ju lanseka ja klapikambrikaane vahele.
Huvitav kuidas nad kavatsevad teha diiselmootori lühikese kolvikäiguga ?
Saab näha.

tnx
Sõõrikujoonistaja

#4 Postitus Postitas tnx » K, 29 Mär 2006 12:06:37 +0300

Teevad hästi pika nina, nagu V12 mersul ja panevad mootori risti, siis ei pea kolvikäik nii lühike olema :)

Kasutaja avatar
JP
Guru

Re: Diiselsubarud?

#5 Postitus Postitas JP » P, 13 Mär 2011 14:03:05 +0300

Ja ainult 5 aastat hiljem, selline uudis

Subaru Australia boss Nick Senior says they are "totally committed to diesel".
Subaru diesels only come with manual transmissions but Fuji Heavy Industries is developing an automatic transmission set for release in 2013.
Impreza GT MY98 (ex)
Impreza WRX MY07 (ex)
RS MY17 MLC edition

Vasta