Vasta
Sõnum
Autor
Kasutaja avatar
JP
Guru

Ühine platvorm alates 2016

#1 Postitus Postitas JP » T, 26 Aug 2014 19:34:37 +0300

In just a few years' time, Subaru will use a single platform for all the vehicles in its diverse lineup, according to a report from Automotive News. This change is in line with Subaru's "Prominence 2020" plan announced earlier this year that outlines the company's product goals through the rest of the decade. The plan targets increasing sales volume, improving fuel economy, and shedding costs. Using one platform is just one major change coming to the brand starting in 2016. Subaru will also update its engine lineup with direct injection, cylinder deactivation, and other fuel-saving technologies used by top competitors like Ford and General Motors. Subaru will introduce a few new key models, including its first plug-in hybrid set to arrive in 2017. The model, which will be a variant of an existing nameplate, will be sold in California and 12 other U.S. states. And as Subaru previously mentioned, a seven-seat crossover is expected in the next three years as a replacement for the Tribeca. A number of other models will receive updates in the next few years. The BRZ will be freshened in late 2015, and a second-gen car could arrive in 2018. A completely redesigned Impreza will make its way to market in late 2016 or early 2017, while the XV Crosstrek will be freshened in 2015 and redone in 2018. The Forester and Outback, which have recently seen redesigns, may be freshened in 2016 and 2017 respectively.
Impreza GT MY98 (ex)
Impreza WRX MY07 (ex)
RS MY17 MLC edition

Vasta